Hey mighty!! Let’s talk about another mighty and humongous ‘Royal Gorge’. In my recent trip to Colorado, this place was on my list. Its just an hour from Colorado Springs and 2 hours from Denver.
Video credits to Smithsonian Channel.
When you google things to do in Colorado, google will certainly recommend you this place. Yep and its true if you are adventure lover and want a day full of thrills and adrenaline rush, this place is definitely for you. Soaring 12,00 feet above the roaring Arkansas river is certainly exhilarating.
Home of America’s Highest Suspension Bridge & Zip Line!
360° of adrenaline packed rides and breathtaking views of Colorado’s natural wonders.
Royal Gorge Park Timings:
- Park open 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- General Admission Ticket available all day. GA ticket includes Bridge, Gondola, Theater & Playland only.
- Visitor Center & All Rides open 10:00am – 5:00pm.
- Bridge Only tickets available 8:00 am – 10:00 am & 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm.
- Open 365 days a year (weather permitting).
- Adults (13 & up): $27 / person
- Children (6-12 yrs): $22 / person
P.S: These are the general admission ticket prices.
- Royal Gorge Bridge: Walk on the bridge, get pictures done. It’s a great experience to walk across the bridge at 1200 feet height.
- Ariel Gondolas: Gondola tickets are included in general admission tickets. You can come and go across the canyon using Gondolas.
- Cloud Scrapper Zip Lining: Each ride is $45 in addition to general admission ticket. You’ll soar 1,200 feet above the roaring Arkansas River.There are certain restrictions on weight and height for zip lining.
- Royal Rush SkyCoaster: You need to pay extra $30 for 1 rider. $55 for 2 riders. $75 for 3 riders. 1-3 people are harnessed at a time for this
- Children’s Playland
- Plaza Theater
- Visitor Center
For current weather information click here .
This place is a good one day thing to spend it with adventure in your blood.I hope you have liked my post about the park. If you have any queries, post them below. I would be more than happy to address them.