Hello Everyone!! Happy FRIYAY!! I hope you all are doing wonderful. With the trending health consciousness and fitness fashion, today everyone is in mode of eating healthy and look great,more specifically *chiseled body* (Gawwd!! it looks so hot but why with tons of effort 🙁 ).
I am today here with one of the healthiest recipes yet *full of taste*. So, ladies and gentlemen presenting…
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Quinoa is a well known grain known for great nutrition power. In my earlier post I have detailed about the health benefits of Quinoa . And today I will be sharing a simple and tasty recipe.
- Soaked Quinoa(1 small cup)
- Onions (diced 1/2 small cup)
- Tomatoes (diced 1/2 small cup)
- Washed and drained kidney beans (1/3 small cup)
- Corns (1/4 small cup)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Basil leaves (3-4)
- Salt to taste
- Red Chili flakes ( to taste)
- Butter ( 2 table spoons)
Steps to follow:
- Add butter to hot pan and instantly add chopped garlic and chili flakes to the melted butter on low flame.
- Now add diced onions to the pan and cook them until they become translucent.
- Add diced tomatoes, and salt to taste to the pan and cook them at least for 2 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes and onions are partly cooked, add kidney beans and corns .
- Add basil leaves to the pan and add 2 cups of water.
- Add soaked Quinoa to the pan and cover the pan with the lid and keep on medium to low flame until water gets evaporate and Quinoa is cooked.
TADAAAA your Mexican Quinoa Salad is ready!! Its really yummmm!!!!
Guys try it out soon and lemme know how it turned out to be 🙂
Cheers & Love