Hello Friends!! Hope you all are doing good 🙂 Today I am here with a healthy and quick dessert recipe. Parfaits, these are the desserts made by layering fruits,ice creams, yogurt,nuts etc and served in a tall glass. Yesterday I made fruit parfait with all the my favorite fruits and ended up in a healthy and tasty dessert.
- Fruits (I have used strawberries,pineapple,blueberries,apricot)
- Hung Yogurt(flavored or plain)
- Butter(1 1/2 tablespoon)
- Marigold biscuit
- Granulated sugar(1 table spoon)
Steps to make Fruit Parfait:
- Slice down all the fruits you want to have. Here, i have used strawberries, pineapple, blueberries,apricot. You may also use grapes, bananas.
- Take marigold biscuits and crush them coarsely using a rolling pin. We don’t want fine powder of biscuits.
- Melt the butter and add it to the crushed biscuits and mix well. Keep this in refrigerator for around 10 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of granulated sugar to the minced strawberries and blueberries and keep it aside until they releases their juices. Amount of sugar depends on the sweetness of your fruits. You can add more sugar if your fruits are not enough sweet.
- Now start assembling the dessert by layering all the ingredients. Put a tablespoon of yogurt to the bottom of glass and make a fine and neat layer of it . You may add sugar to the yogurt if you want . Here I have not added any sugar to it. After the fine layer of curd add berries and other fruits followed by coarse biscuit powder.
- Again add the layers of curd ,fruits and biscuit powder till the top of glass. Finally garnish it with the nuts.
Serve it immediately and enjoy 🙂
Guys make this fruit parfait for your family n friends and let me know how was it.
Waiting for your feedback.
Cheers & Love